Wednesday 5 October 2011

A simple ....Journey

In the morning, I opened the computer
I did not play any games, I check a lot I want to go
Taiwan's most important
In this holiday.
I do not want to work
I think riding a bicycle
Everywhere. Everywhere to eat
I want to buy a simple camera so that I can add points for each trip journey
Landscape. Food. Good thing I want to use my small camera to collect up
This week started out and say that a person
Feet to the lake water. Coffee. To look at the scenery DPC
The road is a little terror at night. Only to see the vehicles from

I travel in and I hope I can come to many places
To see more things from the poorest to the richest countries countries
From language to language did not understand the exchange of land

I like anything foreign, but I love Taiwan
Maybe I should become a citizen of Taiwan
Where I want entertainment
There are places I want to travel
I want to have food
I want to have the most important human touch ^ ^
Bits and pieces of my life just want to be more perfect

After this holiday I think I want to start life.
Let me rebel last. To do what I want to do
In my most difficult time. I wish I could shut his eyes.
So my tears fall. That moment I should be able to relax

Maybe someone asked you where the parents have standing to do?
But some people just stand there like their parents
Unfortunately, while the left and this is a very contradictory problem
I just want to make my choice only

Thank you all who watch
Also do you want to do it
You are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment